Thursday, November 21, 2013

~:[CH2 - Day 325]:~ Maybe There's Hope

~:[CH2 - Day 325]:~ Maybe There's Hope
 "My past has not defined me, destroyed me, deterred me, or 
defeated me; it has only strengthened me." - Steve Maraboli

It's amazing that even in the simplest of things, the deepest of messages is available to you. Messages to remind you that there is always hope out there for you on the horizon. Today was not a bad day and not a day that I needed inspiration, but it's always great to find inspiration and a message that tells you to keep moving forward no matter what obstacles you are facing. In the past, I had times where I figured I would have to give up and when thinking back, I did give up. However, when looking at things from a different perspective, you mind won't allow you to give up, because you can always find hope in hopeless situations if you see the positive that can hide behind the clouds above. There were days I thought were the toughest of my life and now I see them as a few of the pieces that have come to my current form. For that, I am thankful for all the pain, the misery, the tears, the heartache, the defeats and moments where I felt hopeless, as they have broken me down, but also allowed me to rebuilding stronger. There are no hopeless situations, but only opportunities to find greater accomplishments in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment