Thursday, November 7, 2013

~:[CH2 - Day 311]:~ Keeping the Focus

~:[CH2 - Day 311]:~ Keeping the Focus
It's a new experience having 16 days before CIF competition, but it actually has been quite nice, as we have not had to worry about racing and more about practicing, learning new things, and getting healthy. This stretch still has another week before we have a "real" race, but at least I feel that we've been productive and have time to do some things we haven't yet been able to do. We still are carrying  a pretty good sized team, but obviously much smaller than our normal crew. While I miss the larger team, it's nice to be able to focus on this group and we are so much more efficient with practice. Today itself was a crazy day as we missed out on our third period and I had to have our first Nationals MUN meeting, which is always a thrill. Regardless, I survived and hope that the rest I got today will pay off for the next month, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment