Saturday, November 9, 2013

~:[CH2 - Day 313]:~ Eagerly Waiting

~:[CH2 - Day 313]:~ Eagerly Waiting
There has been a lot to look forward to lately. Today, I received my tile from the + Pool project in New York. I thought it would be cool to sponsor such a project. I also got to look forward to a relaxing day of catch up where I got to do ALL my laundry and for those that know me, you know how many loads of laundry that is! I also was looking forward to the release of our cross country heats for prelims! It's always fun to hit refresh and start researching right when we get the sheet. Of course, I have a lot of trips to look forward to as I begin to plan San Diego, Vegas, Seoul, Green Bay and San Antonio, all in the next month. I am a little impatient, but I don't mind this wait, as I know it will all be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment