Friday, May 2, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 122]:~ When Push Comes to Shove

~:[CH3 - Day 122]:~ When Push Comes to Shove
It was strange how almost everyday this week, I couldn't get to sleep early. For one reason or another, I just kept seeing 1am, 2am, and 3am throughout the week and combined with a pre-6am alarm, it doesn't make for a good combination. However, for some reason, I was energetic. With exit interviews with the freshmen MUNers, to a nice relaxing food run with the league prelims team, it ended up being a pretty nifty day. After our workout, I put up our new sponsor banner and then helped a few vaulters get some practice runs in before heading back home to get some work done for league prelims next week. I spent a good amount of time seeding the meet, but it felt so good to finish it all up. Yes, I ended up not going to Disneyland tonight, but I guess that's what tomorrow is for! Care to join me? Hopefully I can track down Weidel to get an original Disney art piece! Of course, practice first early in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment