~:[CH3 - Day 125]:~ Avoiding the Storm
Today was a never-wracking day. With three of my teams in action, it was a full slate for the nightcap, however, the most important of the three was the Clippers game. They came out strong and blew the game open early with Chris Paul coming out on fire. They played as if a weight was off their shoulders and looked so fluid in their win. It's a long series though and game 1 matters no more. Hopefully they can pull it out. Our last practice before league begins also was a good one as I feel confident in my athletes going forward. I am also excited with anticipation and hope they can do a good job. Through the day, I also thought about how there are going to many tough times in life. Sometimes, through it all, you just have to remember that there are so many things to be thankful for and to appreciate and sometimes you just need to smile to help you through your day. "The Next" begins today with its first poem, A Simple Smile.


No comments:
Post a Comment