~:[CH3 - Day 149]:~ View from Above
It seemed like things kind of just fell into place today. My econ class was still impacted by our guest speaker yesterday and seemed like they'll be using a lot of what they learned going forward. My freshmen made some solid presentations for espionage. We started planning for next year's senior trip, which should be awesome! My lunch, the leftovers from yesterday, was uber delicious and even better after picking up a milk tea. I also exchanged e-mails and texts which some super cool people. After meeting with my friend Gui and his athlete, Ellis, I finally put away the high jump pit (which takes up so much space) in the shed and also got some hurdle work in. After practice, I had a vitamin water, won on three scratchers, and hung around to get some chat time with my cousin. I ended the night with a meeting that may just lead to bigger and better things. It's weird how some days you can just float through and discover that things can just fall into place sometimes. Today was one of those days. I know it won't happen often, so I will cherish today and hope that tomorrow can be even half as nice.


No comments:
Post a Comment