Wednesday, April 15, 2015

~:[CH4 - Day 105]:~ Raising the Bar

~:[CH4 - Day 105]:~ Raising the Bar
It was a bit of a crazy day as a lot was going on. At our staff meeting, they showed the power point I had made over the break and it's funny because I am there taking notes of all the changes that could be made to it. I guess I could classify myself as being a bit anal because I couldn't help myself. In econ, we got to talk about the economics of Disneyland, one of my favorite days to open the classes eyes to business strategies. After meeting with my seniors to discuss end of the year items, we had picture day. It's always one of my least favorite days because of all the asking of, "why can't I borrow a jersey" and things of the like, however, it's also fun to have mini photo shoots after the main picture and those can be quite fun. This year, I got a few good ones and it was hard to choose the one I liked the best. Since the timing on this one was good, I decided to go with this one ... almost perfect leveling! Regardless, this post-shoot was one of the best and it made me leave with a smile on my face. I hurried up after practice and headed to CPE for the girls basketball banquet. The food was delicious and it was nice to just sit at a banquet instead of having to do anything. It was a full day, but definitely a fun one!

No comments:

Post a Comment