~:[CH4 - Day 94]:~ Maybe It's the Life for Me
I had a pretty busy day despite very little on the calendar as I prepped to be gone for the rest of the weekend and a few days. I did lots of laundry, yet still a load short of what I hoped to do, I didn't get around to hanging up all my clothes, I didn't make all the buttons I needed to, and I did not finish the power point I need to work on, however, I am on vacation. I packed up my stuff, ate some lunch, ran some errands, and grabbed a last minute boba while checking in on the progress of our team at the LA County Championships. We ended up with a few winners and a few more medalists, which was great to hear after a successful night last night. After getting everything together as much as I could, I headed over to LAX, took the shuttle to the terminal and then lounged around until the flight, watching the Wisconsin versus Kentucky game. My brother and I proclaimed that Wisconsin would win the championships on C-High TV and we are one game from being right, but of course, Duke always spoils the party (remember Kentucky?). In any case, I boarded the tiny airplane bound for Phoenix and the trip started off right as the person next to me, moved and I had the row all to myself! It was a comfortable short flight but I was hungry and to my dismay, everything was already closed upon arrival. I guess I will have to survive on the Pepsi I got from the only vending machine on this side of the terminal. In any case, I am excited, but will be glad when I get sleep on the airplane and hope tomorrow comes fast so I can enjoy paradise. Regardless, I enjoy the adventure even when it's just me, my passport, my laptop, my camera, my phone and my backpack. Let's do this!


No comments:
Post a Comment