~:[CH4 - Day 98]:~ On the Fly
I flew in this morning and got home at about 3am and headed to practice just before 7am. It was a tough morning but I survived and made it on time. I ended up running a bit in my new Hokas and they felt pretty nice. I am not sure if I will run in them this weekend, but I will definitely have them with me. It was great getting back into the groove of things and even having time to grab a quick bite to eat before heading to our bonfire. We had a pretty good showing and while they didn't do the best of jobs bringing food, we ended up having a pretty good night. The wind killed most of the day as most of us were just trying to avoid it, but it did settle down a little into the night to at least allow us to enjoy a bit of it, most of us anyway. We also got to celebrate the birthday of one of our athletes, which was pretty awesome. At the end of the night, I got cleaned up pretty fast and was able to get a few things done before I have to turn in. I have a lot of work to do tomorrow, but I am pretty sure I can get it all done.


No comments:
Post a Comment