~:[CH4 - Day 116]:~ The Best Day of Our Lives
Weddings are always a blessing to attend, especially when it is someone who you have known for over half of your lifetime. Since my junior year, Shannon has been a fixture in my life and someone who has always been an inspiration. She has been the bright spot when things had gone dark, always seeing the positive side of things in life. I am happy to see her so happy and to share this moment with someone who she loves so dearly. Her vows were incredible and showed the true love that she has found. I was so glad to have shared this evening with her, Lawrence, and their family and friends. It was a great night filled with great food, great fun, and definitely great memories that we will carry with us going forward. As the song, the best days of our lives played in their photo montage, I couldn't help to think how they will remember this day for the rest of their lives and I was lucky enough to share this day with them. Congratulations to Shannon and Lawrence and I wish you two nothing but the best as you begin your journey together!

No comments:
Post a Comment