~:[CH4 - Day 91]:~ The Jokes on You
Today was April Fools' Day and I forgot it was. Interestingly enough, it was such a busy day, no one really had time to play any jokes on me. I rolled through the Russia Revolution in class, interviewed students all day for the presentation I am making, and then wrapped up practice before heading to Roadrunners to get some athletes some shoes. It was definitely a long day but I ended up coming home to the Clippers game and saw them pull out a victory that looked like the opposite of what happened yesterday as they were down big and came back to win in the end. Regardless, I had a lot of work to do and was able to get a lot of it completed. I am exhausted, but of course, you just got to deal. I can't wait until my vacation, not Spring Break, but my actual vacation ... countdown 3 days!


No comments:
Post a Comment