Tuesday, April 7, 2015

~:[CH4 - Day 97]:~ Farewell to the Warmth

~:[CH4 - Day 97]:~ Farewell to the Warmth
It's weird saying this coming from California, but I headed home saying goodbye to the clear skies and the warmth that was Punta Cana to the chilly and rainy weather of Los Angeles (of course the rain stopped before I got home). The day was mostly a restful day as I slept in a bit before grabbing a quick lunch, a little shopping and heading to the airport. What was amazing about it all? The flight boarded 15 minutes early, left 15 minutes early and arrived 45 minutes early! Amazing! Of course, by the time I got through customs and ready to board my flight to LAX, our flight was delayed and we sat at the gate for quite a bit of time before heading off. We ended up landing at about 1am, as I had to wait for my bags, board the shuttle and drive home. Ultimately, I got home half past two and had to be up in a few hours. I slept most of the way home, so I was fine with the delays and the late return because I got a lot of sleep today after a relaxing "weekend."

No comments:

Post a Comment