Monday, May 6, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 126]:~ A Step in the Right Direction

~:[CH8 - Day 126]:~ A Step in the Right Direction
Earlier I posted the first view of my website and now it's slowly coming along. It's a challenge to decide what you want and how you want it displayed, but slowly, you find a way to make it work. Sure, I still need to change the fonts and some designs, but ultimately, you can find yourself excited for what you've created so far as you continue to make progress. Life is like that. Sometimes you feel as if you're standing still, but all it takes is one step in the right direction and all of a sudden, you find yourself doing the right things and making the right choices. I'm hoping that I can piece it all together, but for now, I'll just take a step or two, hoping that it's in the direction of progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment