~:[CH8 - Day 142]:~ With Honors
I always love Premios de Oro. I guess in part because it reminds me of the past, yet also gives you a chance to recognized a few students who have excelled. Sadly, like many teachers, I wanted to give out so many more certificates, which is always a good thing I guess, however, even when you get a chance to recognize a few, it's quite amazing. From those who excelled in the classroom, at conferences, or even in just their spirit, energy and determination, I love the various forms that this award takes. It's not always about who has the highest grade, but who demonstrates a full package, which may simple included breaking through many challenging moments. As exhausted as I am, I am on air celebrating such a wonderful evening and hoping that there can be more days like this ahead.


No comments:
Post a Comment