Wednesday, May 29, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 149]:~ Work in Progress

~:[CH8 - Day 149]:~ Work in Progress
Just like this photo, everything in life is a work in progress. I quickly stitched this together so I would have something to post, but with our track banquet tomorrow, I didn't have time to spend working on this, at least tonight. Regardless, just like our lives, we get busy and sometimes overwhelmed and we are stuck as a work in progress, but one day, we will get to finishing up that project. The reality is that life is always that work in progress. There is always something we can fix and change and even after the picture looks good, there are things that we can fix later on. In the end, however, we may find that final piece that makes us smile and appreciate the work that we put into it. They often say that life is what you put into it, but as we gave our final speeches in our senior class, a senior said something that will stick with me. Just because you work hard, doesn't mean you're going to succeed. In our lives, let's work diligently and do all we can to succeed, knowing that even if we reach our goals, there will still be things we can work on and improve on. Let's keep working on improving ourselves so that we are never caught in that cycle of mediocrity. Tonight, we definitely honored our students who were anything but, who began striving towards excellence. I am so proud of those students and so lucky that I get to work with them on a daily basis. While down the road they will also see how life is this work in progress, at least today, they can celebrate all the success they achieved. Congratulations class of 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment