Sunday, May 19, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 139]:~ The Turnaround

~:[CH8 - Day 139]:~ The Turnaround
I tried to pull a turnaround, but I knew early on my body said, tomorrow, you need to rest so you don't prolong this. I hung out with my friend in the morning and tried to rest and relax a bit before I left. Of course I knew that I would go into the concert with a determined mindset and that I did. It was exciting to find out where my seats ended up being after getting lucky with a late release of seats. It was a whole different experience from that view and incredible to see them so close. As usual, the energy they brought to the stage was fantastic and their youthfulness shined through a bit as well, making it even better than before. It was also nice to meet great people along with those I already knew. By night's end, I was happy, but I'm glad that I knew my body enough that I couldnt handle a quick turnaround. Life won't always be like this and my body reminded me about that today, but while I can, I'll see what I can do with this body of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment