Monday, November 18, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 322]:~ Blast from the Past

~:[CH8 - Day 322]:~ Blast from the Past
One thing I like about teaching is that you get to see students in their true elements. Sometimes, they bring things back from the past. One of my students had a YouTube channel with his tech decks and today, they brought those back in to play with. Although it may seem "childish," it was an opportunity to see them relax and enjoy their time, rather than worrying about homework and even about the next race ahead. I think one thing that all students need is that time to do something they enjoy, no matter what it is. Thankful, our students are pretty accepting and just enjoyed watching them play. I think advice for all of us is to do the things that we love no matter what we think others might think. Even if they aren't so receptive as in this situation, don't deny yourself of an opportunity to do something that you love, even if it is a blast from the past. So rock out to those oldies, pull out those games from years ago or go styling with that old school fashion. I'll shameless do the things I love and I think I am 10x happier because of it and I hope that everyone around me can find the same happiness doing what they love.

No comments:

Post a Comment