Monday, November 25, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 329]:~ A Time to Treasure

~:[CH8 - Day 329]:~ A Time to Treasure
I woke up early and my dad and I hit the course. It was just a bit chilly and we were delayed due to frost. It's been awhile since that happened. Regardless, we got out there and played and enjoyed the day. My shots were actually on target most of the day, I had a few putting and chipping errors, which is common when you don't play much. I shot well, but all that mattered was the time that I spent with my dad. We picked up my mom and went to eat and together, we spent the remainder of the day together, eating, catching up with a former athlete, and just relaxing. We didn't do much and we didn't hit any jackpots, but a day like this was more valuable than any other jackpot that could have been hit. You see that day by day, the aging process of yourself, but also of those loved ones around you. Days like these are ones that truly become the treasure. No matter who it is, quality time is the best gift that you can receive and just being around everyone today, I was as happy as could be. No matter how I do on the floor of the casino this week, I truly hit the jackpot.

No comments:

Post a Comment