Tuesday, November 26, 2019

~:[CH8 - Day 330]:~ Sometimes We Get the Ws

~:[CH8 - Day 330]:~ Sometimes We Get the Ws
My mom joined us in Vegas this year since UCI was playing in the MGM tournament. One of our former players is on the team. Sadly, he sat out this game, but we still got to see a magical performance put on by the Anteaters, as they won by over 20 points. It was a beautiful piece of work. Later on, we saw Ka. It was great as normal, but after the show, I discovered that I won a parlay! I was appreciative of the fact that today was full of Ws. While my focus has always been on the process, about learning and growing, it's great and awesome to collect those Ws in all areas. As I always say, enjoy these moments and just hope that more are waiting in the balance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment