~:[CH8 - Day 325]:~ It's an Honor
It's been such an honor making history with these girls. They work hard and are humble in the process. They reached a plateau so many were aiming for and even ran almost perfectly to our plan and projection. I was happy that ASB decided to honor them today and while it may have been embarrassing for them, they should be proud of doing what no one has done before them. From a season that started as one that may have to be a rebuilding year to one where we ended with a solid group that made it difficult to narrow it down to a small CIF group, it's amazing how quickly times can change. While we never know what the future holds, for now, I'll soak it all in and enjoy it because as I said, it's been an honor having this experience with this wonderful group of young women.


No comments:
Post a Comment