Monday, February 3, 2020

~:[CH9 - Day 34]:~ Hanging On

~:[CH9 - Day 34]:~ Hanging On
I said goodbye and tried to leave and then he rolled over. Was it in protest? Sometimes it's hard to say goodbye when you're having a great time together. I guess with friends or family, you internally throw that fit, caught in that bind where you need to go, but want more of that quality time. However, at some point, you must say goodbye. I felt that when I said goodbye to Jordan. It was cute. It was a much needed lift from the grind of the day. With all that is going on and all on the to do list, it inspired me to work a bit harder and to do a bit more. We all hang out to those precious moments, as we should, so let's all hang out just a bit longer to those we love and cherish each of those seconds, as we really don't know how many more of those moments we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment