~:[CH9 - Day 50]:~ Destined for Greatness
Do we all start on the same starting line? Do we have the same opportunity to achieve that greatness or is there a head start for some? I know this is something that is debatable among many, however, I also see it is opportunity to remind people that regardless of our situations, we must first look at allowing that greatness to grow. Even if you're at a disadvantage, you cannot approach ever situation as if you are, as you'll leave yourself further behind. I have to go about and believe that I can and those I work with can become great, as "greatness" is also something that is relative. Let's leave another time to focus on allowing us to get what we have and focus our current time on making strides towards that greatness that we push ourselves and those around us towards. To my students, my athletes, my friends and my family, you are all great and you all are destined for greatness. Keep pushing forward in what you wish to pursue and let not the discouraging world around you hold you back. Stay positive and keep your eyes on the prize so that together we can cross that finish line and celebrate. Whether we cross it at the same time or not, I know that we can all get. Whether the world paves a path for us or we have to face obstacles along the way, I know we can all do it, especially when we have each other.


No comments:
Post a Comment