~:[CH9 - Day 54]:~ The Search
Life is like a pot of hot pot, you never know what you're going to get. With so many different things embedded in a pot, you really don't know what you're going to pull up the next time you reach into the pot. However, I guess it's strangely similar to life. You may go down a certain path, but when you're on that path, who knows what will be there along the way. Sometimes you get a lot more than you thought and at other times, you may have been left disappointed. In enjoying lunch with a friend, I thought about it. As I swirled my chop sticks into the pot, I wondered what would come out next and if anything was left over. We never know when our time will expire in this world, so we must take the time to enjoy it. Instead of complaining over what life hands us, we can either appreciate that we were given something or search around for what more life has to offer. Life is too short to complain or to take a negative view on everything. Appreciate, love, share and just live. Let's all dip our chop sticks in the pot of life and see what surprises await us next.


No comments:
Post a Comment