Wednesday, February 9, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 40]:~ Midweek Blues

 

~:[CH11 - Day 40]:~ Midweek Blues

The middle of the week is always tough. While you're halfway, you still have halfway to go and sometimes that can be tough. Today, we had a strength workout and at the same time, I had a meeting for the 50th. Luckily, today's meeting was virtual, however, trying to balance the two can sometimes get tough when things are normal. The week already was pretty rough, but I had to run around even more today to try and get all of my ducks in a row. However, I've also accomplished a lot this week and am pretty happy with how much I got off my to-do list. Of course, to deal with the midweek blues, I always remind people to do something that you've wanted to do even when you got a pile of work and so I finally wrote a letter to my friend and it did exactly what I hoped. The middle of the week left me tired, but now I have hope that I'll survive this week. Get over the hump and sprint to the finish. We can do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment