Friday, February 11, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 42]:~ 1-0-2

 
~:[CH11 - Day 42]:~ 1-0-2

I sometimes wonder what I'll be doing when I am 70 or 80, but I never imaged to ask what I would be doing at 102. After a long week, it was nice to see the family and to celebrate a bit for "grandmas" 102nd birthday. While she isn't MY grandma, she is still close enough for me to call her such. She showed off her great appetite and how much of sweet tooth she is as she gobbled down her slice of cake. It was a nice break between the work I was doing this evening and it was wonderful to see family who invigorated me with a little more energy and motivation to get my work done. In the end, I left a little work for tomorrow, however, it felt nice to be able to finish so much. As I worked, however, I just thought about how amazing this celebration is. In the end, having family together definitely can make you smile and I just hope that we'll have many more chances like these to see each other, even if it's just for a fraction of how often we used to see each other. What will I be doing when I am 70 or 80? Who knows, however, at least I know that living that long is definitely possible plus another quarter century. Happy 102nd Birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment