Wednesday, February 23, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 54]:~ The Stars Shine ...

 
~:[CH11 - Day 54]:~ The Stars Shine ...

As I drove into the darkness, I could only hear the lyrics to the song ... "look at star, look how they shine for you ..." Every time I drove out to Joshua Tree that song along with Counting Stars would pop into my mind as I anticipated the stars I would be seeing the dark skies. When I heard our next game would be away at Joshua Tree, I was amazed at how far the game would be held, but glad that I would be able to free my schedule enough to get out there. As while it may things a little more tight in the coming days, it was worth the drive out, as instead of the stars in the sky, I got to see the stars on the court as our team shined. Their defense was amazing allowing just three points in the third and sealing a win over #12 Yucca Valley. As we traveled back home, the energy I had within me was amazing as I was so proud of what they accomplished this year. As an unranked team, they took down the #9, #8, #1 and now #12, but may face their toughest test of all in the finals against La Salle. Regardless, I know they will play their game with all their hearts and continue to shine into these finals. Congratulations to these stars who have truly shined!

I hope to see you all there Saturday at 7pm at Cerritos High School for the CIF-SS Finals game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment