Monday, February 14, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 45]:~ Hearts

 

~:[CH11 - Day 45]:~ Hearts

It's definitely a day that is commercialized more than any other, but it doesn't mean we can make it a day where we add a little extra effort to share the love we have for those around us. Although it's nice when we don't need a holiday to do that, at times, these holidays are another chance to make people feel even more special. I am away more than I am at home on this day, as one of our trips tends to fall on this day every year. However, not only was I hope for Valentine's this year, we also had the day off. I hope that the love we have in our hearts can be passed on to all those we love around us. As while it's often seen as a day of lovers, it can also simply be a day that we share all the love we have in our heart selflessly. To all those around me, thank you for being a part of my life. I love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment