Sunday, February 27, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 58]:~ A Second to Breathe

 
~:[CH11 - Day 58]:~ A Second to Breathe

My alarm went off early, I jumped online and started my regrills. It was a morning full of MUN meetings and MUN prep, before I rolled into the day. I did a quick grocery stop, grabbed my boba, and then headed to LA to help with a move. It definitely was a good way to workout, relieve some stress and on top of it all, I got a little chance to gain a second to breathe. I knew the day ahead would be overwhelming, so it was nice to take some time to look around and enjoy the view. I sent messages back and forth trying to get everything in line for the rest of the day, but I put everything down for this moment and just soaked it all in. In the end, I headed back, cleaned up my van, jumped on another Zoom, recorded a video and did odds and end the rest of the night, but I think I only lasted the rest of the day because of this. Exhausted, this moment gave me my second wind and allowed me to power through my day. What gets you through an exhausting day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment