My body definitely hated me. It wasn't overwhelming work, but doing a little heavy lifting and expending energy to assemble some furniture definitely leave you a little sore. It felt good to be able to sweat a little and also feel that sense of accomplishment when all was said and done. Of course, for hard work, you deserve to be rewarded, twice. I ate at Sun Nong Dan for lunch and was a great reward after all the work. I headed home, only to drive back to LAX to pick up my friend who was flying back into LA. When going to eat, the places we were thinking of going were closed, so I ended up back at Sun Nong Dan again, which worked out since I ordered something different and my friend enjoyed the "fire show." I was definitely exhausted by night's end, but I relished in the fact that I had done some good work today and in the process rewarded myself as well. While there is so much you have to do on a given day, it's always nice to bank out some time to help out those around you, but the greatest rewards in that is the memories and time you get to share with them.
Sunday, February 20, 2022
~:[CH11 - Day 51]:~ Hard Work, Great Rewards
~:[CH11 - Day 51]:~ Hard Work, Great Rewards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment