
~:[CH12 - Day 64]:~ The Right Moves
I wanted to sleep in. I woke up early. I ended up getting some work done before heading out for my normal boba run. It left me just enough time to finish up most of the work I had to do for track, as I tried to record all the splits for my distance team for the past few meets. I think it's important for them to know their splits so they can figure out what they need to adjust. As I wrapped up, I headed out the door. I thought it would be a bad day, as I turned out of my block as a car was turning in. Behind that car, a U-Haul came blazing through, tailed me, and then continued to honk at me for about 1/4 mile. It was kind of ridiculous as I definitely was pulling away from him until he tailed me again when I came up behind a slower car. In the end, however, the day was full with the right moves. Just before I went to dinner, I made a move with my crypto and missed a drop and hit a gain. It was lucky timing, but also based on a lot of research I had one. The dinner we had was delicious and it was a great choice to pick this spot. While I know the other option would have been delicious as well, it was nice to choose a newer spot. I headed home and just had enough time to catch the end of the Clippers game. I walked away when it was getting ugly seeing that the game started going the wrong way when I sat down to watch. Sure enough, when I went back to my room, they started to catch up and finally broke their losing streak. In the meantime, I finished up assigning spots for the International, prepped for school tomorrow, and started to wrap up my planning for Nationals. Some days feel like they could go downhill quickly, but when you keep your cool and don't let others ruin your day, you may just find that you'll make all the right moves to make the day wonderful. In those tense situations, keep your cool and you'll find that you can definitely avoid a day that seems like it's a disaster in the making. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Let's have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment