
~:[CH12 - Day 66]:~ The Weight of the World
I wonder how much the world weighs? To many around the world, they feel as if they are carrying the world on their back as they're just trying to survive. The world can definitely weigh on us when things become challenging. However, just like lifting weights like my athletes, the weight of the world helps us build the strength we need to survive on this road ahead. As I watched the athletes, I realized the resistance we face on a daily basis is something that helps us train our body and minds for what's ahead. On the track, every week, the athletes get smarter and figure out how to approach a workout and my students seem to do the same. While some may look more carefree than others, we are all carrying our load as we step forward through the day. We will never know just how much weight someone is carrying, however, I am hopeful that we can be respectful and treat each other knowing the challenges those around us are facing on a daily basis. My own struggles today added a weight on my load today, but I know that in the long run, it will better prepare me to handle what's ahead.

No comments:
Post a Comment