
~:[CH12 - Day 88]:~ Missing a Chance
Most know, I hate picture day. It's a little tedious. It's great to capture these images, but sometimes a pain getting it just right. Many times, I rather take a quick shot, rather than this highly staged photo. Of course, there is no denying how nice it turns out. Today was suppose to be picture day, but seeing the weather reports, we canceled it. While the wet ground would have posed problems, it strangely cleared up and left beautiful blue skies above. How did the pouring rain in the morning lead to these beautiful afternoon skies? Who knows. We missed our chance for photo day. Many times we speculate on the path ahead rather than taking a chance. We take the safe route and thus miss our opportunity. Today, we could have gotten it out of the way, instead, I have to wait until another day to wrap up my least favorite day. It wasn't all bad as I enjoyed the beautiful sky, albeit a little chilly. Next time, maybe I'll just take the chance, but for now, at least we didn't have to worry about scrambling to get it all together today.

No comments:
Post a Comment