Friday, March 24, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 83]:~ Longing

 

~:[CH12 - Day 83]:~ Longing

Life is a cycle of love, celebration, heartache and heartbreak. No matter how great life is, at some point in our lives, we'll face this cycle. We'll have moments when we're full of joys and others when we feel empty inside. Some days when our minds are full of thoughts and others where we cannot find the words. The spectrum that life spans is immense at times, we get lost in it all. A full day today left me exhausted. It was full of great moments, but also left me longing for some reason. It was a bit inexplicable, but for some reason, I felt this wave overcome me. As I thought back through the day, I thought back to the moment I saw this flower laying as the sun began to set. It looked a little roughed up, yet at the same time, its beauty never faded. Life has a way of testing you and throwing you through the spin cycle. At the end of the day though, the beauty of one, never faded. Sometimes we're blinded by this fact as our eyes are drawn to the imperfections we see, but in reality, nothing has changed. I found a tranquil moment today as I looked at this flower and found what I had been longing for. As while initially when I looked at the flower I felt heartache and loneliness, in this moment, I found hope. I stood alone as the sun slowly disappeared over the horizon, but I am confident that this longing will fade, as I begin to discover what I've searched for all along; as the beauty of life began to once again reappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment