~:[CH12 - Day 78]:~ Recovery
Today was my day to rest. I just laid in bed even though I had woken up pretty early. It was nice. I did a little planning, a little paperwork, bust mostly caught up on things I wanted to do and not much else. I unpacked a little, but will do laundry tomorrow. Some days, you just need to put everything down and let yourself be a sloth. I did just that. Of course today was about recovery in more ways than one. One thing I did focus on was trying to make a comeback in my fantasy league. I thought this week would be easy sailing as I went up big early, but little by little I got caught with athletes out or underperforming. I was down 3-6 and made a few desperation moves, adding three new players to my team. One added a 3, 11 assists and two steals, another added two blocks, and the last shot 55.6%. The three choices were spot on as I won FG% by less that 0.1%, 3s by 3, assists by 4, and blocks by 2. It's always great to squeak out a victory in a year where I got edged out most of the time. These changes will impact the playoffs ahead, however, at least I got through this round and hopefully I can make more choices to get me through to the finals. I guess it's not a bad day when this was the most stressful thing about my day as at this point, I feel recovered and ready for the long week ahead!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment