
~:[CH12 - Day 121]:~ The Stories We Write
I found this pen while cleaning. I picked it up and pretended to write. However, it made me think about how every day we get to write a story. Some days have something more interesting than others, but every day has a moment we can recollect, which becomes part of the stories of our lives. When we are old and gray, just how many of these stories will we have and who will be there to enjoy us telling them about these incredible moments. In life, I hope that our stories are plentiful and adventurous. As while it's easy to fall in the trap of a daily routine, I hope we find some deviation from the norm so that we can find a new story to tell and begin writing a new chapter in our lives. I always wonder just how our final book will turn out. Will there be a happy ending? Will I have to struggle or will it be smooth sailing? Who will be the memorable people we meet along the way? No matter how things turn out, I hope that we find stories we can carry with us for the rest of our lives and ones that can be shared with the future generations for a lifetime.

No comments:
Post a Comment