
~:[CH12 - Day 130]:~ Exclusive
Today, the end of the school year felt much closer. As we started to close things out, the "final events" of the year began appearing. The award ceremonies, the dinners, and the final projects and tests, it all feels so surreal that the end has come so quickly. Tonight was an event that doesn't happen every year, but I am grateful that it did this year as it means we qualified another athlete for CIF Finals, in fact, this year, it was two. It was exclusive company as our dinner was with just the final two left standing on our team. It feels a little strange with a large team to be down to the final few athletes. Regardless, it's been enjoyable as I can focus on something different for awhile and pass on my experience in other areas that I picked up along the way. We enjoyed our dinner as we celebrated this great feat hoping that this is not our final dinner for the season.

No comments:
Post a Comment