Friday, May 26, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 146]:~ Just Press Play

 
~:[CH12 - Day 146]:~ Just Press Play

I honestly wanted to just do nothing and play today, but I knew I couldn't afford it. I hurried home just to sit down at the computer and finish my conversions for the MUN video. As the long birthday weekend approaches, I had work to look forward to. With the school year ending earlier and earlier, however, this will be one of life's realities. Regardless, it was nice to know that I would have an extra day to get to work. It doesn't sound like a weekend to look forward to, but I've always found that when I can finish task that have been lingering overhead for awhile, it actually makes me feel better and easier to enjoy the days ahead. I focused in and started the grind not knowing if everything else (out of my control) will be finish up in time. It's in these moments that I can just hope and pray that things will pan out and if not, just adjust as best as possible to figure out a solution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment