My plans got canceled for today and I was actually kind of thankful. I was exhausted. We arrived home late last night and all I could think of was going to sleep. It was a little stressful after the long day and on top of it all, the bus nearly got hit on the way home as a car veered in front of our bus trying to avoid a stalled car on the freeway. I was thankful to be able to have a restful morning and even to be waking up at all. As we looking up and enjoy a beautiful sky, I hope we can be thankful that we can soak up the simple beauties of a day. Our sports teams may not win, our plans may get canceled and this or that may not go our way, but at least we can wake up and appreciate life. For me, today definitely was not fulfilling like I had originally planned, but by night's end, I was still fulfilled. I was filled with good vibes after chatting with my friends from Japan, plotting out a schedule for the week and even while watching a few episodes of a show I wanted to catch up. Because of today, tomorrow and the next day may be a little busier, but that's okay, because today was fulfilling. It was a beautiful day and for that, I am truly thankful.
Sunday, May 7, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment