Friday, May 31, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 152]:~ Another Chapter

 

~:[CH13 - Day 152]:~ Another Chapter

It's always a bittersweet moment when a school year is wrapped up. You think about all the memories you had, but it's also nice to take a deep breath. This year especially required more energy than any other as the struggles were many amongst a stack of precious memories. Although there were moments I would rather forget, they'll get swept away with the final cleanse as we begin a new journey with a destination unknown. I'll carry with me the lessons learned along with memories that I want to cherish while on this journey. We are often encouraged not to look back, but still yet, a part of me appreciates the opportunity to reflect on our journies of the past. We never know where our future path will end up, but for now, I'll continue to stride confidently forward hoping for the best. Until the next chapter, adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment