.jpg)
~:[CH14 - Day 275]:~ Hanging In
I am often asked, "how's it going?" Often, I respond, "hanging in." During these types of stretches, survival is the name of the game. I stayed up a bit later do a few things for work, before heading to bed, sore from setting up the course and moving things around. Today, my mind was overwhelmed as I had to take care of this and that with the little time left in the week. Printing this, creating that, collecting this, completing that. It was an endless and vicious cycle today. Class ended up being one of the few moments of piece and two of my classes were taking quizzes, but otherwise, I was running around trying to keep things in order. I was hanging in. After school, I picked up the drinks for the conference on Saturday, adding to my workout routine for the week and then dragged in the coolers from home as well. There still is a lot to do and the clock is quickly ticking down. I love deadlines as it gets me to work harder, but during those stretches, the rest of my day are truly moments when I am hanging in. I find joy in getting all this work done, but at times, I just look forward to the moments it all wraps up and I can lay on the couch for a bit without a worry in the world! Until then, I'll keep hanging in ...

No comments:
Post a Comment