~:[CH14 - Day 291]:~ Way Too Early
My alarm rang, but it was way to early in the morning. I wanted to hit the snooze button, but it was already time to leave. By 5:20am, I was out the door and picked up a few things before heading to school. It would have been a little easier, but I had events almost every night this week, so it became increasingly difficult to wake up. It was way to early, but it was also worth it. I enjoyed watching the athletes run and many reaching new personal bests. The faces of the athletes when they tell you about their new PR or first medal is magical. It got a little warm by race's end and made it a bit more challenging to unpack the car, still yet despite it being way too early, it was wroth every minute. Inconvenient things become convenient when there is value that comes out of the effort. Waking up early resulted in a good experience for many of these athletes and for that, I would be willing to do this a million times. For those around us, we often do things we rather not do, but in the process of it all, remember to think of the benefits that come with it. Thinking from that perspective, I'll set my alarms that early once again without hesitation!

No comments:
Post a Comment