.jpg)
~:[CH14 - Day 276]:~ Food & Togetherness
After a busy week, I still had another event to prep for. I picked up the items for the potluck and headed to the event. It was our first of the year and we had a pretty good sized group show up. It's always nice to see new faces around and we ended up with a lot of them. There's something about food that connects people and these potlucks truly do the trick to allow these athletes to spend more time together and get to know each other a bit more. They are a collective group of people with varying interests, but when you put them together, they tend to grow together and find a connection that they otherwise would not have found. I always cred the food as the source of it all, but whatever the case may be, it's events like this that truly bring the team together.

No comments:
Post a Comment