Wednesday, October 22, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 295]:~ In a Snap

 
~:[CH14 - Day 295]:~ In a Snap

Some days, it just feels like everything is crammed together. With a fifth period this year, it's been increasingly difficult to complete what I need to for cross country. I've had to arrive just as practice begins to complete the work I need to do, plus avoid the afterschool traffic. Similarly, today became a lot tougher. Typically, I have enough time to grab my equipment and get all setup before the media day beings. Today, I had just about fifty minutes to setup, take the photos, and also clean up. I flew through the shoot so quickly and was able to capture some of the images I hoped for. Obviously, I didn't end up with incredibly gorgeous photos, yet, I still was able to capture some of the many moments we had. It would have been easy for me to cancel something or throw my hands up in the air and give up, but I stuck with it, planned it all out, and executed it to perfection. Next time your schedule gets in a bind, do your best to believe in  yourself and ability to do what you need to do and more, however, also don't forget that this process takes time and thus, don't forget to be patient, as life moves quickly and passes by in a snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment