(1).jpg)
~:[CH14 - Day 286]:~ I'll Pass
I had a few things lined up today. I passed on them all. I decided to clean, get some work done, and work on another project I've been meaning to get to. What is it? I'm not revealing it quite yet. Sometimes you realize that when your schedule is loaded, your mind and body and not quite ready to follow along. Listen. I did and ended up not setting an alarm, resting and in the end, felt better when I got a few things organized and am more prepared for the week ahead. Did I finish everything I wanted to do? Of course not, however, at least I was able to feel accomplished when I looked at my project to realize that I am almost done with it! Yahoo! Don't be afraid to pass on things just because you feel bad of what you're missing, as sometimes you truly need to time to rest and recover. If you get a choice, make the one that is best for you in the long run. Today I did and I don't regret it at all.

No comments:
Post a Comment