Friday, October 17, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 290]:~ Let's Roll

 
~:[CH14 - Day 290]:~ Let's Roll

I was a little tired in the morning and so I rested a bit before heading off to the event. Luckily the event was a bit later, so I didn't have to rush out. I averted a number of issues upon arrival as the parking lot was full, yet they let me in and they were strict on baggage, but I chose the right line. Once I got in, I relaxed a bit realizing that things had gone smoothly. It continued throughout the day as things just flowed together. I got to where I needed to be and almost everything was spot on. Why almost? I joined in on the fun while taking photographs and to my dismay, my roller didn't help me very much. In the end, I made all the wrappers by hand and everything turned out okay, which fit with the theme for today. I guess you could say, things just rolled along. I definitely was tired, but still had to stop by Walmart on my way back. I actually had to trek back and forth from the event to home as we had a race tomorrow, however, I didn't mind too much, as I was able to fulfill a number of responsibilities. I was exhausted, but glad that I took this on as things played out as I had hoped. Sometimes trust your intuition and take on what you want to as when you are willing to take it on, you often are better able to ensure that things just roll along.

No comments:

Post a Comment