It was a little different, as I got asked to do a shoot for a "talk show" at a gallery from an artist I connected with back in OC. She had a brilliant aura that made it easy to connect with her, but it was even more evident at the event. The way she organized and went about her business, the way she connected with people, showed how genuine she truly was. It's great to work with these types of people as they inspire you to keep working hard and makes you want to work with them again the future. Before the second talk show, she called me over and I thought there was a photo she wanted to me to capture, however, it simply was an opportunity to give me a thank you gift, which I truly appreciated. It's these small tokens that make you realize who you want to continue to work with and connect with as they truly show how appreciative they are of your efforts. At the end of the day, I was exhausted, but had a long weekend ahead, but for now, it's great to feel inspired.
Friday, June 12, 2026
~:[CH15 - Day 163]:~ The Aura
~:[CH15 - Day 163]:~ The Aura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment