Saturday, June 13, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 164]:~ A Maze-ing

 
~:[CH15 - Day 164]:~ A Maze-ing

After my morning at the gallery, I headed to Shimokitazawa for the NiNiMu FES. I thought of the area and wondered where they would hold this event, but the concept itself was completely different than I had imagined. When arriving to the venue I was supposed to be at, they told me I had to get my pass at the main venue. I headed my way to the check in point before heading back, a little bit of a maze if you ask me. The event is held across a number of concert halls in the area, so you wouldn't even know a festival is on going unless you were part of it. Of course, you could see the influx of bands walking around the streets, so you could assume something was going on. The venue I was at was smaller than I had imagined, but I perched myself in a little corner and captured the amazing moments. I am no stranger to Klang Ruler so it was nice to know mostly what to expect. Regardless, it was a long day, but also not overly packed. I was reeling in the fact that I had some good media as I edited away on the way back on the train. I smiled as I made a lot of progress and when I looked back on the final product when I got home, it truly was an amazing night full of twists and turns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment