~:[CH15 - Day 180]:~ Time to Play
I actually have had the least amount of free time ever on this trip, but today, I would play. Securing a ticket to PokePark, I ventured out and explored this new place in Yomiuriland. It was a bit difficult to figure everything out, but once I did, it was quite fun. I wandered, bought a number of goods, and truly enjoyed being immersed. I checked out every corner before heading out, but truly enjoyed having a day where little work was done. I didn't have too much time to enjoy it as I had to head out on an overnight bus that evening, still yet, I was happy that I got to wander a bit without having to worry about anything related to work. It's time to play! What do you enjoy doing the most on a day off?


No comments:
Post a Comment