~:[CH2 - Day 111]:~ COWabunga!
If you look up the definition of "cowabunga" on google, it comes up with dictionary.com's definition of "used to express delight or satisfaction." If that's the case, I used it in association with this wonderful weekend. Our team of twelve raced through the wonderful experience that is the Ragnar Relay SoCal and started from Huntington Beach and ended up in San Diego 29 hours and 14 minutes later. Our team battled the heat, the fatigue, the hills, and more in order to complete something so amazing and we had a great time doing it. One van LIGHTED up the sky, the other left a tail for others to chase (literally). We met people we never knew, handed out buttons, overcame obstacles, and in the end, became Ragnarians. Of the 13 people with us, one I had done this before. Thank YOU to those twelve willing to take on this challenge and allow me the chance for this experience again! I probably don't want to see another porta potty for awhile and I will thoroughly enjoy my showers and bed, but I will never forget this wonderful experience we had together! Thank you MooMoo & PooPoo, Ragnar 2013! #ragnarsc #teammoomooandpoopoo #324


No comments:
Post a Comment