~:[CH2 - Day 118]:~ Cultural Enrichment
It's always great to experience something different and tonight I was able to see one of my students perform for her dance company at UC Irvine. It was neat going back to my alma mater and since I was given two tickets, I found an alumni to join me. We were able to grab kabobs before the show and watched the very detail-oriented dances, in various rhythms, but always with attention to detail. Most of the night went well, except for when I first arrived. At Ragnar, I had a container of Vaseline for the race. Unfortunately it was on its side and it was hot today. Let's just say, it got all over the inside of my car. I didn't notice and my camera was placed on top of it, which then in turn got on my jacket and pants. Oh well, I survived. JD also got a bath today, which almost was my picture for the day. I feel like I am all caught up now. Yay for Sunday!

No comments:
Post a Comment